Thursday, June 6, 2019

Model Horse Appreciation: Part II

Last time we looked at some regular horse colored OFs. Let's have fun admiring the OF decorators in my collection.

(Breyer SM Club 2018 Release-Allegiance)

(Spirit: Riding Free Blind Bags Series 1 Chase Piece: Golden Spirit)

(Breyer SM Club Release-I think it was 2017-I got him in a trade-Ricochet)

(Breyer Classic Zodiac Series: Virgo-This model looks LOADS nicer in person than in pics)

(The start of the clearware craze for me. This blue Belgian)

(While not the first chase piece I've ever found in blind bags, it was certainly the first that I really wanted. Copper Florentine on the Django SM mold)

(I conga this mold and this was the year-along with this year that Breyer decided to go crazy with the releases. At least this year there is an easy to obtain RR. This was the Halloween special Bogeyman-called Ecto I by me as it's a mare)

(Last year's Breyerfest store special-Born to Run, a beautiful clearware)

(My absolute favorite of my decoators & clearwares. This gorgeous Sugarmaple that Shannon got me one year for Christmas. He is absolutely gorgeous!)

Not a lot of decorators in my collection. When they are in my collection, they are here to stay as it takes quite a bit for me to get them. Do you have any decorators? Any favorites?

Till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment