Friday, May 10, 2019

May Medallion Madness: Part One: Adventures in Pastels

My apologies for going silent unexpectedly. Finals took precedent over everything else, but we're back!

~~~

May Medallion Madness has started and it's off to a fantastic start on Model Horse Blab (we kept it small for this first year)! We've got 20 participants and it's going amazing! People have started on their medallions or are prepping them.

Me? I got my first experience in working with pastels. Granted, I could have picked an easier color to start with, but, it does give me more to work with/play around with. Shannon was kind enough to bring her pastels so that we could work with them. She worked on a CM Breyer SM mule.

Below, you can see the progression of layers up until my stopping point:











Last but not least, Shannon's adorable Mule in-progress.


Till the next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment